Belo's SunExpert Sunscreen SPF40 Face

0 Comments
Goodmorning!

It was only last month since I have tried to put sunblock on my face ever in my life.  As in ever in my life!  Feeling ko, ako na ang pinaka tamad na tao when it comes on moisturizing or protecting my skin.  Simpleng ligo at lotion lang (minsan no lotion pa) gora na! But that is a big No No.  Tumatanda na ako, I'm nearing my 30's na that is why its a must to keep my skin healthy and protected at all times.  I have been hearing and reading everywhere that we (men and women) should put sunblock or sunscreen in our face especially when the things that we do requires us to stay long under the sun.  

Based on research, here are some of the many reason why we should wear sunscreen including when and how to apply it:

1. The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
2. Skin cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer.
3. It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
4. It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
5. It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.

When to apply sunscreen

  • Apply sunscreen approximately 30 minutes before being in the sun (for best results) so that it can be absorbed by the skin and less likely to wash off when you perspire.
  • Remember to reapply sunscreen after swimming or strenuous exercise.
  • Apply sunscreen often throughout the day if you work outdoors, and wear hats and protective clothing.
  • Shake well before use to mix particles that might be clumped up in the container. 
  • Be sure to apply enough sunscreen. For face and neck application (as in your daytime moisturizer with SPF), "liberal" application is a nickel- to quarter-size amount (approximately ¼ teaspoon) for the face, the same amount for the neck, and, if exposed, the same amount for the chest area. This amount, for the face and the neck, is the amount generally recommended by physicians.
  • Apply thickly and thoroughly.
  • Be careful when applying sunscreen around the eyes.

How to apply sunscreen on face
Of course I did a lot of research on what is the BEST sunscreen for face that is effective and affordable as well.  And tadaaaah! I chose Belo's SunExpert Sunscreen with SPF40!  





That's right, it has SPF40 which means that it has the capability to block about 98% of UV rays. Imagine that! That's super enough to protect us from the harmful UV rays of the sun. It has a moisturizing effect so for me, I can now skip applying moisturizer on face BUT it CAN be used under makeup.  It's sooo easy to use.  It is very light weight.  It smoothly glides on your face without the heavy feeling.  The best part of it is that it's hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic meaning it does not clog pores which cause blackheads and whiteheads. It is also made in the Philippines that's why I am confident that it was made under the climate/temperature that we have.  Let me show you the before and after photo.

Before

After
My fez with Belo Sunscreen on =)

Muntik ko na makalimutan mga kapatid.  It just cost 329.75php! Panalo! You can buy it at any leading local super markets, department stores, and pharmacies.  I also share this product to Jun.  Haler, it's not only the women who should pay attention to their skin. Yes, men need sun protection too! Mga tao din sila haha.

I highly recommend Belo's SunExpert Sunscreen SPF40 Face.  Belo nailed it again! Five stars for me!  

Summer is on its way, so be sure to stock up on your sunscreen!

=)



Related Posts

No comments: