My Top 5 Favorite Online Shops plus Christmas Gift Guide 2015 (1st Batch)

21 Comments
Hello Everyone!

46 days before Christmas and we all know that Christmas shopping is really a major production number to do.  We have all been there where we do last minute shopping and end up breaking our wallets due to pressure and compulsive buying.  We do not want to that anymore right? It is always better to plan your Christmas list as early as today to avoid the rush.


This is just the first batch, meaning there's more coming your way! I will be doing this once in two weeks until Christmas time.  Exciting right?

Items/products that I am going to post here are very practical and affordable at the same time.  I have told you before that I love online shopping that is why all shops listed below only sell online.  The sellers are also accommodating and friendly plus I could vouch with their hassle free transaction.  I don't want to spend my time browsing to an online store with very pricey tags but lacks on quality and have poor delivery service.

So let's get in on!

1.  The Crockery Den: The Crockery Den is an online shop at Instagram that sells Japanese ceramic plates and dishes, stoneware, and earthenware.  Sheila, the person behind those well-curated items of The Crockery Den, uploads 2-3 times a month which she usually announces a day before she post it.   Her items are one of a kind, pang collectors item! 'Yung tipong mga plates that you will store in your eskaparate for a lifetime without using it haha.  But seriously, eating with her plates make the dishes more sumptuous and 'sosyalin'. She ensures that all those precious items that you will order are well packed and protected until it reaches in your doorstep.  Visit her IG at the_crockery_den or viber/sms Sheila at 09175901217


2.  Istorya Creations:  Memories can now last a lifetime with Istorya Creations.  You can read my review of her products here.  Perfect personalized/handmade gift this Christmas for your loved ones.  Check out Joanna's lovely creations at Istorya.  To order, visit http://www.jotform.me/Istorya/orderform or text/email 0917-5432341/istorya.creations@gmail.com for more details.

3.  Little Lauren & Co.: You know you are already a mom if you are into "matchy-match" outfits with your little ones.  Well, you will be in the right track with Little Lauren and Company.  They have the most fashionable and the cutest outfits for moms and daughter. From day wear to formal occasions and gathering, they got you covered! For inquiries and orders, you may reach them at 0915-4974325 or browse their clothes style at Little Lauren&Co. 


4.  ZALORA: It is in Zalora where I shop my trendy pencil cut skirts that I wore in the office.  You will definitely spot one or two that will surely meet your budget.  To make it more special this coming holidays, ZALORA has an amazing gift guide that will help you to figure out what to get your friends and family.  Go click the link! 


5.  Pandorahoarder:  Pandahoarder is the famous IKEA online seller in Instagram.  Anne, the owner of the shop is based in Singapore, who from time to time posts the newest items and best sellers in IKEA.  As far as I know, she sells the cheapest IKEA stuffs in IG.  The seller responds quickly to queries and her parents (who often delivers the products at Waltermart, Sucat) are very cool and friendly.  Do check her IG account at pandahoarder (mrs. panda) or viber her at +65 8622 8713.
P.S. I already got some of my gifts for my officemates from her! ;)

What are you waiting for???

Enjoy Shopping!!!


Related Posts

21 comments:

  1. I love persobalized utems so I will go with number 2. I will check it out.

    Xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mastermomspeaks for featuring Pandahoarder :) and for the smooth transactions :) :)

    -Mrs. Panda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think il check out Pandorahoarder! You've got a great list here! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. excited na ako sa christmas shopping (^.^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my previous orders from Zalora disappointed me :( all cancelled and refunded as credits not as cash like what I have paid them. I'm expecting Paypal cash refund because I paid them Paypal cash too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the designs from Ikea! Will check the last on the list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only know ZALORA and currently love that online shop. ~Pearliza Paguio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I have to be honest, I've never tried shopping to any of these online stores yet! hahaha! Lazada lang na try ko. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I super love online shopping too..so convenient! will definitely take a peek at their shops later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love online shopping, less stressful and I get more things done easier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't try shop online, but I love stalking different online shop stores.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this. I'm gonna check out Little Lauren & Co., I have a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thumbs up for Zalora! :) i'll go see the other 4 as i only heard of them here on your post. thanks foe sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great list, makes sense to shop online now for gifts cause of the terrible traffic. will maek a mental note of these

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank for the list. Will definitely consider checking them out. I'm still a bit trad on this. I like walking around the shops and feeling the stuff with my hands, heehee. But I'll definitely check them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this! I always love discovering new online shops, and it doesn't hurt that I'm beginning to make my Christmas list now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am such the mom & me fashion fan! I will definitely check out Little Lauren & Co! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zalora palang na try ko from your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love The Crockery Den! I get my plates from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooohhh I've been stalking Crockery Den's IG for a while now. Planning on buying stuff there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The mission is to get Drew’s Gifts up and running with in the next three weeks To sell the Latest Gifts At A Low Price Gifts shopping store online

    ReplyDelete