My Recent Online Mommy Fab Finds

0 Comments
Hi there!

April has been the busiest month for me.  There are a lot of summer activities we attended as a family and summer workshops for the kids alone.  Will make kwento of that soon but first, let me just show you my recent online fab finds.  I am a fan of online shopping.  It's more convenient for me plus I like the feeling of surprise and excitement when the delivery arrives.

Here is a quick post of my purchases.

Brand: Little Luli
Name: Henley Tee in Lime Green
Price: 349php


This shirt is so effortlessly comfy.  It has a very light and stretchable cotton material which makes it breathable and perfect for this summer weather.  It will definitely keep your boy's cool during weekend playtime.
Brand: Little Luli
Name: Yellow Owl Basic Tee
Price: 380php


This is my favorite.  It's a fun shirt and perfect for playtime!  This shirt is also fresh looking in the eyes and comfortable to wear.  My son  excitedly wore it when he saw the owl prints. =)
Brand: Little Luli
Name: Space dress (dress), Noodle necklace in cotton candy pink (necklace)
Price: 400php and 150php respectively


This space dress feel luxe.  It is comfortable to wear if you feel like going to picnics, parks, or even to church.  The print is very unique and your girl will surely adore this one.

Little Luli's Summer Outfits
Brand: ABZD Custom Felt and More
Name: Placemats
Price: 300php each


Do you remember my post on my children's felt names? Yes! It is also from ABZD Custom Felt and More.  I love their products so much that I want to order them all.  These placemats are so cute!!! Very durable and washable too.  It is made of imported fabrics (sourced from US) but was locally made (handmade) by Ria, the owner of ABZD.  The prints are one of a kind and your child will definitely love it.  The shape of the placemats can also be customized according to your preference.   What I also love from ABDZ is that Ria is very accommodating and easy to communicate with.   She knows what her customers wants and tried her best to meet their expectations.

                                              
Brand: ABZD Custom Felt and More
Name: Potholders
Price: 150php each


This potholder is well-made, sturdy and can stand up all hot pans.  This is not the type of potholder that will easily burn when laid by a hot pan.  
My favorite of all: The rose printed ones






There you go!  How about you? Can you also share your favorite online stores?

Follow Little Luli in Instagram @littleluli
Contact: littleluliandluiz@gmail.com 
Message them at 0917.850.6802

ABZD Custom Felt and More: You can send Ria a message in her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ABZDfeltnames or email her at abs.greatfinds@gmail.com




Related Posts

No comments: