My Two Best Office Buddies: Messy Bessy's The Little Warrior and Aveeno Lotion

0 Comments
Haler Everyone!

I'm so happy today! As in.  I'm feeling so much better now.  Remember my letting go post? Naka-move on na ako and I'm now on the brighter spot.  Praying and continuously conversing with God really helps.

Anywayz

I would just like to share with you my two best buddies na lagi kong kadikit dito sa desk ko. First is my bestie when into comes to sanitizing.  Introducing Messy Bessy's The Little Warrior!


Messy Bessy's The Little Warrior in Original Green Tea

Yes, it is really a warrior when it comes to germ busting.  I always use this after going to the comfort room for some reasons hehe.  The best thing that I like about it is that my hands don't feel dry after applying it.  In fact, my hand feels moisturized when using it.  It is also very economical because its just 70 pesos for 50ml.  Solve na solve na in just two sprays kaya matagal maubos.  I also use the little warrior as my desk cleaner.  I just sprayed it at my desk and wipes it with tissue.  It really feels and smells clean.  It says also in the bottle that you can use it as a disinfectant.  Simple spray on dirty surface or in the air and leave it dry.

For me, ingredients of the products are very important.  It is good to know that the little warrior is only made up with sugarcane alcohol, aloe vera extract (the reason why I feel moisturized), and green tea essential oil.  'Yun lang for such a powerful cleaner!  I highly recommend this product.  It is Philippine made (our very own!).  It also helps the HOUSE (Helping Ourselves through Sustainable Enterprises). HOUSE is a group of enterprises that employ and educate formerly abused, trafficked, incarcerated and impoverished young adults.  

Visit their site at http://www.messybessy.com so you can too try their products too!

My second trustful buddy is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion in Soothing Oatmeal
I have said before that I have recently discovered that I skin asthma diba? Eto pala talaga 'yung sakit ko for such a long time na curious na curious ako kung bakit laging dry ang kamay ko.  My skin asthma only occurs in my hands especially in my palms.  It turns to red when I'm exposed to dusty areas, and then it will dry and peel off after.  My dermatologist says that it very important to keep my hands moisturized to prevent my skin peeling.  I should also avoid comedogenic cosmetic lotions since chemicals/fragrance from it will just irritate my skin.  I chose the Aveeno lotion in Soothing Oatmeal because oats gives an enhanced ability to absorb moisture and relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin.   I like that it is fragrance free, nongreasy ang noncomedogenic.  You can really feel that it locks moisture in your skin just right after applying it.    It has been my maintenance hand lotion since then. 




I already smell Christmas in the air!!! =)





Related Posts

No comments: